Brussels Sprouts are sooo in, haven’t you heard?
I decided to WOW my family and make a fancy dish for Thanksgiving this year. Then I realized I didn’t know what that was. When I was at a friends-giving a few days ago, the host made this dish. I was so in love with how fancy it looked and how delicious it was, that I just had to make it for my family.
The recipe is as easy as it seems, and my family was so impressed. I’m finally starting to redeem myself for all those horrible dishes over the years. Thank god.
Recipe based on this one.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pomegranate seeds
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Cut brussels sprouts into halves
- Heat a skillet with olive oil and garlic, add brussels sprouts
- Cook until core is golden brown and leaves are tender
- In a separate bowl mix orange juice, olive oil and dijon mustard
- Put cooked brussels sprouts in a large serving bowl and drizzle mixture on top
- Sprinkle in goat cheese and pomegranate seeds to taste
Serve it and be fancy.