1. Everyone who is not a senior in college will ask : “What are your plans after graduation?”
2. You need to have the “talk” about where your current relationship is going post-graduation.
3. Your days of sleeping in until noon because you have a night class are becoming a thing of the past.
4. Entry-level job applications make you feel inadequate. 3 years experience? Yeah, no.
5. After graduation, the next life milestone is either your wedding or your 30th birthday; whichever comes first. I can’t.
6. You need your mom now more than ever. Without her how will you know when its time for a dentist check-up?
7. College freshman are 4 years younger than you. I repeat 4 years, that’s a toddler.
8. Student loan payments begin even if you don’t have a job post graduation, start saving.
9. The thought of ‘adulting’ in a matter of months could make you lose your mind.
10. But, you’ve come so far. Look at you, you’re awesome.